The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Ellie has worked in Alder Hey for nearly ten years in a variety of different roles from exec personal assistant to her most recent role as a programme manager. Her work ethic is second to none no matter her role in the organisation. She is reliable, approachable, friendly and always keen to help. She is always determined even when her programme of work is not going as planned and she will always continue to move things forward in the background to be one step ahead when the programme eventually comes back on track. She is a data whiz and very often helps members of the team and organisation who may lack skills in this area. She is fantastic and converting complex issues and sceneraios into real life which allows people to get on board easily as she brings things in to the real world with amazing story telling skills. She is a great team player, always willing to help where needed and gets stuck in and she never shies away from a difficult task. She has had a fantastic 12 months supporting the development of Alder Hey's 2030 strategy and gone from strength to strength in terms of her leadership skills. She is just simply amazing!